24 hours / 7 days a week
Phone: (906) 387-4444
Fax: (906) 387-5278
Alger County Sheriff's Department
101 E Varnum St, Munising, MI 49862
- Sheriff Brock leads a department that has grown to include :
- Advanced Life Support E.M.S. system
- Medical First Responders in outlying areas of the County.
- Law Enforcement Deputies that handle any types of calls and investigations.
- Alger County's 911 dispatch center.
- Water and Land Search and Rescue which includes a K-9 unit.
- Alger Counties only Electronic fingerprinting Service.
- Emergency Management for Disaster preparedness.
- Partnership with Alger Correctional Facility
- Emergency Support Team Services
- Meal Services
Alger County Sheriff Office Key Contacts:
Sheriff - Todd Brock
UnderSheriff - Steve Blank
Road Patrol - Captain Matt Waldron
Emergency Management Deputy - Sgt. Sheila Peters
Jail Deputies - 906-387-7020
The Alger County Sheriff Department is committed to serving the people of Alger County and the protection of Life and property. We will continue our efforts to make Alger County a better, safer place to live and raise a family or visit and enjoy the
natural beauty .
If you have any questions or comments for Sheriff Brock, you can email him at AlgerSheriff@algercounty.gov